Summary: How far will Rose go to keep her promise?The recent Strigoi attack at St. Vladimir’s Academy was the deadliest ever in the school’s history, claiming the lives of Moroi students, teachers, and guardians alike. Even worse, the Strigoi took some of their victims with them. . . including Dimitri.
He’d rather die than be one of them, and now Rose must abandon her best friend, Lissa—the one she has sworn to protect no matter what—and keep the promise Dimitri begged her to make long ago. But with everything at stake, how can she possibly destroy the person she loves most?
What I thought: I gave this book 5 stars!!! I love this series. I love Rose and hate seeing everything she has been going thru in the last 2 books. I felt bad for Lissa in this book and that is a first for me. I like her character but feel like she has everything so I just never felt bad. In this book it seems like everything is falling down around her. I love Dimitri even as a bad guy he is amazing and just perfect. I fell from him from the beginning but now I want Rose with Adrien since Dimitri isn't an option. I guess he wins by default.

No comments:
Post a Comment