
Summary: In this second volume in the popular series, Damon is determined to make pretty Elena Gilbert his queen of darkness. He would even kill his own brother to possess her. But Stefan, desperate for the power to destroy Damon, succumbs to his unquenchable thirst for human blood.
What I thought: I'm really liking this series. Bonnie and Matt are my two favorite characters. It seems that vampires are either self loathing or kind of evil anymore. Stefan is self loathing and Damon is evil...kind of. You really don't know how he is going to act from one minute to the next. Elena kind of brings out the best in him...I think he wants to be what she needs him to be. Which is interesting to read about. You have this ruthless killer who tries to be good even though it doesn't always work for him.

No comments:
Post a Comment