Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dark Reunion


Summary: In the fourth and final installment, Elena Gilbert rises from the dead to recreate the powerful vampire trio.

What I thought: Well I was so happy that Bonnie was a bigger part in this book. I love her character and I really think she made this book the best one in the series. I loved watching Bonnie try to prove that she is tough and she can handle what is going on. She really wants to do everything that she can do to help but no one really lets her cause they think she is....well not big enough and strong enough. I think you finally get to see more of Meridith as well which was good since she is just kind of there in the other books. Damon turns out to be one of the good guys in the end which made me very happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment