Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Laughing Corpse

Summary: Harold Gaynor offers Anita Blake a million dollars to raise a 300-year-old zombie. Knowing it means a human sacrifice will be necessary, Anita turns him down. But when dead bodies start turning up, she realizes that someone else has raised Harold's zombie--and that the zombie is a killer. Anita pits her power against the zombie and the voodoo priestess who controls it.

What I thought: This series keeps getting better and better. I liked the first book...I loved this book. I just want Anita and Jean Claude to hurry up and figure out what they are going to do. I love how he keeps popping up every so often. I love his character but a part of me loves the fact that she doesn't go with him. It's different then other vampire series where the girl just can't help herself

1 comment: