Monday, May 17, 2010

Blood Bound

Summary: Mechanic Mercy Thompson has friends in low places-and in dark ones. And now she owes one of them a favor. Since she can shapeshift at will, she agrees to act as some extra muscle when her vampire friend Stefan goes to deliver a message to another of his kind.

But this new vampire is hardly ordinary-and neither is the demon inside of him.


What I thought: Well I have to say that this is starting to be one of my favorite series. I love Mercy and her independent attitude. You don't seem to get that anymore in books. All the girls seem to need a guy to take care of them for every little thing. I love how Mercy tries to deal with herself then if she can't she goes to someone else and the times she needs help are times that even Adam needs help dealing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment